Proposal: [269] 2022 Standards meeting agenda

Informal

This page is dedicated to discussing this specific proposal

ContributeContributions

UlrichHoffmannavatar of UlrichHoffmann [269] 2022 Standards meeting agendaProposal2022-09-08 11:32:13

Forth Standards Meeting Draft (1) Agenda

14-15 Sept 2022 15:00-19:00 UTC

Online - for latest details see chat.forth-standard.org

See also: euro.theforth.net, forth-standard.org

Wednesday, 14th September (UTC)

  • 14:30 Get together - Setup your gear and smalltalk
  • 14:50 Call to order - get ready (please be online by now)
  • 15:00 Session 3
  • 17:00 Bio Break
  • 17:15 Session 4
  • 19:00 End of main session
  • Workshops

Thursday, 15th September (UTC)

  • Workshops
  • 14:30 Get together - Setup your gear and smalltalk
  • 14:50 Call to order - get ready (please be online by now)
  • 15:00 Session 5
  • 17:00 Bio Break
  • 17:15 Session 6
  • 19:00 End of Standards Meeting

Friday: euroForth conference


Agenda

2022-09-08

Participants

  1. Welcome
  2. Determine the persons present
  3. Meeting transcript

Review of Procedures

  1. How we organize this meeting

  2. Progress of current work

    • Draft Document update (last draft is from 2019)
    • Are we ready for a new Standard snapshop (Forth2023)?
    • How can we speed up our work?
    • How we can better serve the Forth community?
    • How can we encourage Forthers to submit proposals?

    Pending Topics include:
    with some progress:

    • recognizers
    • multi-threaded multitasking with little progress:
    • memory access (16/32/64-Bit, RAM/ROM)
    • reduce ambiguous conditions
  3. What are addtional topics for future standardisation?

Reports

  1. Chair
  2. Editor
  3. Technical
  4. Treasurer

Election/Confirmation of officers

If you would like to stand for election, please suggest your name and please shortly introduce yourself.

We have to elect (by secret ballot) a Chair, Editor, Technical Officer and a Treasurer.

  1. Chair (currently Ulrich Hoffman)
  2. Editor (currently Peter Knaggs)
  3. Technical (currently Gerald Wodni)
  4. Treasurer (currently Bernd Paysan)

Review of Proposals/Contributions

Proposals from forth-standard.org/proposals

Proposals in the state formal

  1. Specify that 0 THROW pops the 0 (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/specify-that-0-throw-pops-the-0#reply-794) 2022-02-19 19:04:45 - AntonErtl

Proposals in the state voting

  1. PLACE +PLACE (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/place-place#reply-745) 2021-09-08 21:15:27 - UlrichHoffmann

Proposals in the state informal

We have a lots of informal proposals with open status (moved to an appendix at the end for clarity).
We should discuss we handle them best.

Contributions on forth-standard.org since last meeting

There are a lot of contributions since the interim March meeting. Find them in the appendix.

Workshop Topics

Workshops are topics for discussion outside the formal meeting. We will collect topics on the fly during the meeting's discussions.

Consideration of proposals + CfV votes

  • Which proposals should go for vote?
  • Any topics for proposal in the pipiline?

Workshop reports

Let's collect the results of our workshops.

Matters arising

Whats up?

Any other business

Something else?

Date of next meeting

When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain?


Appendix to Review of Proposals/Contributions

Proposals in the state informal (most recent first)

  1. Pronounciations (pronounciations #261) 2022-08-19 18:00:05 - AntonErtl

  2. Exclude zero from the data types that are identifiers (exclude-zero-from-the-data-types-that-are-identifiers #252) 2022-08-13 23:24:52 - ruv

  3. Clarification for execution token (clarification-for-execution-token #251) 2022-08-13 20:16:29 - ruv

  4. Formatting: spaces in data type symbols (formatting-spaces-in-data-type-symbols #250) 2022-08-12 15:04:29 - ruv

  5. Revert rewording the term "execution token" (revert-rewording-the-term-execution-token- #249) 2022-08-12 14:18:35 - ruv

  6. Better wording for "Glossary notation" (better-wording-for-glossary-notation- #215) 2021-09-24 11:33:41 - ruv

  7. Better wording for "data field" term (better-wording-for-data-field-term #214) 2021-09-14 08:55:49 - ruv

  8. Tick and undefined execution semantics - 2 (tick-and-undefined-execution-semantics-2 #212) 2021-09-08 10:15:49 - StephenPelc

  9. EMIT and non-ASCII values (emit-and-non-ascii-values #184) 2021-04-03 15:34:40 - AntonErtl

  10. Tick and undefined execution semantics (tick-and-undefined-execution-semantics #163) 2020-10-29 00:28:43 - ruv

  11. Common terminology for recognizers discurse and specifications (common-terminology-for-recognizers-discurse-and-specifications #161) 2020-09-07 13:56:43 - ruv

  12. minimalistic core API for recognizers (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/minimalistic-core-api-for-recognizers#reply-867)

  13. An alternative to the RECOGNIZER proposal (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/an-alternative-to-the-recognizer-proposal#reply-493) 2020-09-05 15:09:39 AndrewHaley

  14. Call for Vote - Ambiguous condition in 16.3.3 (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/call-for-vote-ambiguous-condition-in-16-3-3#reply-460) 2020-09-02 11:16:03 - StephenPelc

  15. XML Forth Standard - migration from LaTeX to DocBook (xml-forth-standard-migration-from-latex-to-docbook #154) 2020-09-01 21:16:26 - GeraldWodni

  16. Nestable Recognizer Sequences (nestable-recognizer-sequences #149) 2020-08-22 16:09:52 - AntonErtl

  17. OPTIONAL IEEE 754 BINARY FLOATING-POINT WORD SET (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/optional-ieee-754-binary-floating-point-word-set#reply-420) 2020-08-24 23:38:37 - KrishnaMyneni

  18. Recognizer (recognizer #142) 2020-07-20 20:36:30 - BerndPaysan

  19. Same name token for different words (same-name-token-for-different-words #136)

  20. Recognizer RfD rephrase 2020 (recognizer-rfd-rephrase-2020 #131)

  21. NAME>INTERPRET wording (name-interpret-wording #129) 2020-02-20 09:55:14 - ruv

  22. Clarify FIND, more classic approach (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/clarify-find-more-classic-approach#reply-682) 2019-10-08 11:01:25 - ruv

  23. Remove the “rules of FIND” (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/remove-the-rules-of-find-#reply-465 ) 2019-09-12 09:09:51 - BerndPaysan

  24. Case insensitivity (case-insensitivity #114) 2019-09-06 18:27:48 - AntonErtl

  25. CS-DROP (revised 2019-08-22) (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/cs-drop-revised-2019-08-22-#reply-471) 2019-09-06 08:24:28 - UlrichHoffmann

  26. Right-justified text output (right-justified-text-output #101) 2019-08-01 22:07:03 - mcondron

  27. Executing compilation semantics (executing-compilation-semantics #94) 2019-07-12 04:16:14 - ruv

  28. Revise Rationale of Buffer: (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/revise-rationale-of-buffer-#reply-247) 2019-07-06 15:45:25 AntonErtl

  29. F>R and FR> to support dynamically-scoped floating point variables (f-r-and-fr-to-support-dynamically-scoped-floating-point-variables #75) 2019-03-03 06:20:52 - kc5tja

  30. Case sensitivity (case-sensitivity #73) 2018-11-03 13:15:53 - ruv

  31. Revised Proposal Process (revised-proposal-process #71) 2018-09-21 06:49:42 - PeterKnaggs

  32. Multi-Tasking Proposal (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/multi-tasking-proposal#reply-186) 2018-09-06 17:19:38 - AndrewHaley

  33. CS-DROP (revised 2018-08-20) (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/cs-drop-revised-2018-08-20-#reply-302 ) 2018-08-20 20:22:25 - UlrichHoffmann

  34. S( "Request for Discussion" (revised 2018-08-16) (s-request-for-discussion-revised-2018-08-16- #65) 2018-08-17 16:27:53 - UlrichHoffmann

  35. Let us adopt the Gerry Jackson test suite as part of Forth 200x (let-us-adopt-the-gerry-jackson-test-suite-as-part-of-forth-200x #63) 2018-07-10 14:38:46 - StephenPelc

  36. Tighten the specification of SYNONYM (version 1) (tighten-the-specification-of-synonym-version-1- #60) 2018-06-08 10:09:18 - GerryJackson

  37. EXCEPTION LOCALs (exception-locals #36) 2017-10-28 07:04:49 - AndrewRead

  38. BL rationale is wrong (bl-rationale-is-wrong #34) 2017-10-25 11:35:46 - AntonErtl

  39. The value of STATE should be restored (the-value-of-state-should-be-restored #32) 2017-09-03 11:07:49 - AlexDyachenko

  40. Core-ext S"; should reference File-ext S"; (core-ext-s-should-reference-file-ext-s- #29) 2017-04-16 08:03:17 - AntonErtl

  41. Implementations requiring BOTH 32 bit single floats and 64 bit double floats. (implementations-requiring-both-32-bit-single-floats-and-64-bit-double-floats- #26) 2016-12-21 14:39:40 - zhtoor

  42. Directory experiemental proposal (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/directory-experiemental-proposal#reply-59) 2016-12-12 15:42:57 - GeraldWodni

  43. DEFER this not :-) (defer-this-not- #22) 2016-09-02 16:14:36 - enoch

  44. WLSCOPE -- wordlists switching made easier (wlscope-wordlists-switching-made-easier #20) 2016-06-18 04:19:03 - enoch

Contributions on forth-standard.org since last meeting (most recent first)

  1. Etymology of SYNONYM (tools, SYNONYM #267) 2022-09-07 21:15:16 - AntonErtl

  2. Support several versions of the standard in parallel ( #266) 2022-09-07 11:41:37 - ruv

  3. Bogus Test Case for SAVE-INPUT (core, SAVE-INPUT #265) 2022-09-06 14:36:57 - flaagel

  4. Incorrect Test Pattern (file, SOURCE-ID #264) 2022-09-06 14:26:04 - flaagel

  5. Test Proposal (test-proposal #263) 2022-08-28 19:24:27 - GeraldWodni

  6. >NUMBER Test Patterns (core, toNUMBER #262) 2022-08-28 11:10:27 - flaagel

  7. Pronounciations (pronounciations #261) 2022-08-19 18:00:05 - AntonErtl

  8. Exception word set is not optional any more (exception #260) 2022-08-18 13:50:15 - ruv

  9. Should QUIT propagate exceptions? (core, QUIT #259) 2022-08-18 12:09:37 - ruv

  10. Pronounciation (xchar, PlusXDivSTRING #258) 2022-08-15 14:07:41 - AntonErtl

  11. Pronounciation (xchar, MinusTRAILING-GARBAGE #257) 2022-08-15 14:04:40 - AntonErtl

  12. Pronounciation (double, DUless #256) 2022-08-15 13:51:36 - AntonErtl

  13. Pronounciation (float, FtoS #255) 2022-08-15 13:48:50 - AntonErtl

  14. Pronounciation (float, StoF #254) 2022-08-15 13:29:09 - AntonErtl

  15. Pronounciation (xchar, XSTRINGMinus #253) 2022-08-14 17:47:05 - AntonErtl

  16. Exclude zero from the data types that are identifiers (exclude-zero-from-the-data-types-that-are-identifiers #252) 2022-08-13 23:24:52 - ruv

  17. Clarification for execution token (clarification-for-execution-token #251) 2022-08-13 20:16:29 - ruv

  18. Formatting: spaces in data type symbols (formatting-spaces-in-data-type-symbols #250) 2022-08-12 15:04:29 - ruv

  19. Revert rewording the term "execution token" (revert-rewording-the-term-execution-token- #249) 2022-08-12 14:18:35 - ruv

  20. Implementing COMPILE, via EXECUTE (core, COMPILEComma #248) 2022-08-12 10:21:25 - ruv

  21. Better API for multitasking (multi-tasking-proposal #247) 2022-07-18 00:03:00 - ruv

  22. Ambiguous conition for MARKER (core, MARKER #246) 2022-07-16 10:55:40 - ruv

  23. :NONAME Primitives (core, ColonNONAME #245) 2022-07-05 16:22:37 - flaagel

  24. Interactions with MARKER and KILL-TASK (multi-tasking-proposal #244) 2022-06-25 15:54:21 - kc5tja

  25. Stack Sizes? (multi-tasking-proposal #243) 2022-06-25 15:38:51 - kc5tja

  26. Round-robin vs Preemptive (multi-tasking-proposal #242) 2022-06-25 15:26:37 - kc5tja

  27. Suggested reference implementation ROT (core, ROT #241) 2022-06-23 21:59:20 - poggingfish

  28. Suggested reference implementation R@ (core, RFetch #240) 2022-06-20 17:40:33 - poggingfish

  29. Suggested reference implementation 2* (core, TwoTimes #239) 2022-06-20 17:34:22 - poggingfish

  30. Same execution token (usage #238) 2022-06-13 22:40:38 - ruv

  31. 3.4.5 conflicts with [: … ;] (usage #237) 2022-05-11 12:45:05 - AtH

  32. Trigonmetric Functions in Forth (float, FSIN #236) 2022-04-11 17:49:49 - OldSpoon

  33. F.3 Seems in Error (testsuite #235) 2022-04-08 17:45:25 - JimPeterson

  34. Possible Reference Implementation (core, ALIGN #234) 2022-04-05 17:44:08 - JimPeterson

  35. Possible Reference Implementation (core, MIN #233) 2022-04-05 14:43:43 - JimPeterson

  36. Possible Reference Implementation (core, VARIABLE #232) 2022-04-05 14:05:53 - JimPeterson

  37. Double> (core, MTimes #231) 2022-04-04 21:04:46 - AdrianMcMenamin

  38. Question about final test (core, UMTimes #230) 2022-04-02 21:58:34 - AdrianMcMenamin

  39. inconsistent naming (search, FORTH-WORDLIST #229) 2022-03-18 14:04:40 - LSchmidt

  40. Accessing Remaining Data Stack? (locals #228) 2022-03-08 20:58:26 - JimPeterson

  41. Contradiction With do-loops (locals #227) 2022-03-08 20:39:59 - JimPeterson

  42. c-addr used in stack diagrams (core, Cq #226) 2022-03-06 21:06:16 - LSchmidt

  43. Using a . suffix to specify a double (double, DZeroEqual #225) 2022-03-05 19:45:14 - flaagel

  44. many tests appear to only assess interpretation semantics of test subjects (testsuite #224) 2022-02-27 21:23:05 - LSchmidt

  45. chasing for dangling words referred to (testsuite #223) 2022-02-27 20:58:46 - LSchmidt

  46. many tests appear to only assess interpretation semantics of test subjects (testsuite #222) 2022-02-27 18:43:57 - LSchmidt

  47. I suggest to complete the test (core, POSTPONE #221) 2022-02-27 14:26:42 - LSchmidt

UlrichHoffmannavatar of UlrichHoffmannNew Version

Show differences

Forth Standards Meeting Draft (1) Agenda

14-15 Sept 2022 15:00-19:00 UTC

Online - for latest details see chat.forth-standard.org

See also: euro.theforth.net, forth-standard.org

Wednesday, 14th September (UTC)

  • 14:30 Get together - Setup your gear and smalltalk
  • 14:50 Call to order - get ready (please be online by now)
  • 15:00 Session 3
  • 17:00 Bio Break
  • 17:15 Session 4
  • 19:00 End of main session
  • Workshops

Thursday, 15th September (UTC)

  • Workshops
  • 14:30 Get together - Setup your gear and smalltalk
  • 14:50 Call to order - get ready (please be online by now)
  • 15:00 Session 5
  • 17:00 Bio Break
  • 17:15 Session 6
  • 19:00 End of Standards Meeting

Friday: euroForth conference


Agenda

2022-09-08

Participants

  1. Welcome
  2. Determine the persons present
  3. Meeting transcript

Review of Procedures

  1. How we organize this meeting

  2. Progress of current work

    • Draft Document update (last draft is from 2019)
    • Are we ready for a new Standard snapshop (Forth2023)?
    • How can we speed up our work?
    • How we can better serve the Forth community?
    • How can we encourage Forthers to submit proposals?

    Pending Topics include:
    with some progress:

    • recognizers
    • multi-threaded multitasking with little progress:
    • memory access (16/32/64-Bit, RAM/ROM)
    • reduce ambiguous conditions
  3. What are addtional topics for future standardisation?

Reports

  1. Chair
  2. Editor
  3. Technical
  4. Treasurer

Election/Confirmation of officers

If you would like to stand for election, please suggest your name and please shortly introduce yourself.

We have to elect (by secret ballot) a Chair, Editor, Technical Officer and a Treasurer.

  1. Chair (currently Ulrich Hoffman)
  2. Editor (currently Peter Knaggs)
  3. Technical (currently Gerald Wodni)
  4. Treasurer (currently Bernd Paysan)

Review of Proposals/Contributions

Proposals from forth-standard.org/proposals

Proposals in the state formal

  1. Specify that 0 THROW pops the 0 (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/specify-that-0-throw-pops-the-0#reply-794) 2022-02-19 19:04:45 - AntonErtl

Proposals in the state voting

  1. PLACE +PLACE (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/place-place#reply-745) 2021-09-08 21:15:27 - UlrichHoffmann

Proposals in the state informal

We have a lots of informal proposals with open status (moved to an appendix at the end for clarity).
We should discuss we handle them best.

Contributions on forth-standard.org since last meeting

There are a lot of contributions since the interim March meeting. Find them in the appendix.

Workshop Topics

Workshops are topics for discussion outside the formal meeting. We will collect topics on the fly during the meeting's discussions.

Consideration of proposals + CfV votes

  • Which proposals should go for vote?
  • Any topics for proposal in the pipiline?

Workshop reports

Let's collect the results of our workshops.

Matters arising

Whats up?

Any other business

Something else?

Date of next meeting

When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain?


Appendix to Review of Proposals/Contributions

Proposals in the state informal (most recent first)

  1. Pronounciations (pronounciations #261) 2022-08-19 18:00:05 - AntonErtl

  2. Exclude zero from the data types that are identifiers (exclude-zero-from-the-data-types-that-are-identifiers #252) 2022-08-13 23:24:52 - ruv

  3. Clarification for execution token (clarification-for-execution-token #251) 2022-08-13 20:16:29 - ruv

  4. Formatting: spaces in data type symbols (formatting-spaces-in-data-type-symbols #250) 2022-08-12 15:04:29 - ruv

  5. Revert rewording the term "execution token" (revert-rewording-the-term-execution-token- #249) 2022-08-12 14:18:35 - ruv

  6. Better wording for "Glossary notation" (better-wording-for-glossary-notation- #215) 2021-09-24 11:33:41 - ruv

  7. Better wording for "data field" term (better-wording-for-data-field-term #214) 2021-09-14 08:55:49 - ruv

  8. Tick and undefined execution semantics - 2 (tick-and-undefined-execution-semantics-2 #212) 2021-09-08 10:15:49 - StephenPelc

  9. EMIT and non-ASCII values (emit-and-non-ascii-values #184) 2021-04-03 15:34:40 - AntonErtl

  10. Tick and undefined execution semantics (tick-and-undefined-execution-semantics #163) 2020-10-29 00:28:43 - ruv

  11. Common terminology for recognizers discurse and specifications (common-terminology-for-recognizers-discurse-and-specifications #161) 2020-09-07 13:56:43 - ruv

  12. minimalistic core API for recognizers (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/minimalistic-core-api-for-recognizers#reply-867)

  13. An alternative to the RECOGNIZER proposal (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/an-alternative-to-the-recognizer-proposal#reply-493) 2020-09-05 15:09:39 AndrewHaley

  14. Call for Vote - Ambiguous condition in 16.3.3 (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/call-for-vote-ambiguous-condition-in-16-3-3#reply-460) 2020-09-02 11:16:03 - StephenPelc

  15. XML Forth Standard - migration from LaTeX to DocBook (xml-forth-standard-migration-from-latex-to-docbook #154) 2020-09-01 21:16:26 - GeraldWodni

  16. Nestable Recognizer Sequences (nestable-recognizer-sequences #149) 2020-08-22 16:09:52 - AntonErtl

  17. OPTIONAL IEEE 754 BINARY FLOATING-POINT WORD SET (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/optional-ieee-754-binary-floating-point-word-set#reply-420) 2020-08-24 23:38:37 - KrishnaMyneni

  18. Recognizer (recognizer #142) 2020-07-20 20:36:30 - BerndPaysan

  19. Same name token for different words (same-name-token-for-different-words #136)

  20. Recognizer RfD rephrase 2020 (recognizer-rfd-rephrase-2020 #131)

  21. NAME>INTERPRET wording (name-interpret-wording #129) 2020-02-20 09:55:14 - ruv

  22. Clarify FIND, more classic approach (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/clarify-find-more-classic-approach#reply-682) 2019-10-08 11:01:25 - ruv

  23. Remove the “rules of FIND” (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/remove-the-rules-of-find-#reply-465 ) 2019-09-12 09:09:51 - BerndPaysan

  24. Case insensitivity (case-insensitivity #114) 2019-09-06 18:27:48 - AntonErtl

  25. CS-DROP (revised 2019-08-22) (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/cs-drop-revised-2019-08-22-#reply-471) 2019-09-06 08:24:28 - UlrichHoffmann

  26. Right-justified text output (right-justified-text-output #101) 2019-08-01 22:07:03 - mcondron

  27. Executing compilation semantics (executing-compilation-semantics #94) 2019-07-12 04:16:14 - ruv

  28. Revise Rationale of Buffer: (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/revise-rationale-of-buffer-#reply-247) 2019-07-06 15:45:25 AntonErtl

  29. F>R and FR> to support dynamically-scoped floating point variables (f-r-and-fr-to-support-dynamically-scoped-floating-point-variables #75) 2019-03-03 06:20:52 - kc5tja

  30. Case sensitivity (case-sensitivity #73) 2018-11-03 13:15:53 - ruv

  31. Revised Proposal Process (revised-proposal-process #71) 2018-09-21 06:49:42 - PeterKnaggs

  32. Multi-Tasking Proposal (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/multi-tasking-proposal#reply-186) 2018-09-06 17:19:38 - AndrewHaley

  33. CS-DROP (revised 2018-08-20) (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/cs-drop-revised-2018-08-20-#reply-302 ) 2018-08-20 20:22:25 - UlrichHoffmann

  34. S( "Request for Discussion" (revised 2018-08-16) (s-request-for-discussion-revised-2018-08-16- #65) 2018-08-17 16:27:53 - UlrichHoffmann

  35. Let us adopt the Gerry Jackson test suite as part of Forth 200x (let-us-adopt-the-gerry-jackson-test-suite-as-part-of-forth-200x #63) 2018-07-10 14:38:46 - StephenPelc

  36. Tighten the specification of SYNONYM (version 1) (tighten-the-specification-of-synonym-version-1- #60) 2018-06-08 10:09:18 - GerryJackson

  37. EXCEPTION LOCALs (exception-locals #36) 2017-10-28 07:04:49 - AndrewRead

  38. BL rationale is wrong (bl-rationale-is-wrong #34) 2017-10-25 11:35:46 - AntonErtl

  39. The value of STATE should be restored (the-value-of-state-should-be-restored #32) 2017-09-03 11:07:49 - AlexDyachenko

  40. Core-ext S"; should reference File-ext S"; (core-ext-s-should-reference-file-ext-s- #29) 2017-04-16 08:03:17 - AntonErtl

  41. Implementations requiring BOTH 32 bit single floats and 64 bit double floats. (implementations-requiring-both-32-bit-single-floats-and-64-bit-double-floats- #26) 2016-12-21 14:39:40 - zhtoor

  42. Directory experiemental proposal (https://forth-standard.org/proposals/directory-experiemental-proposal#reply-59) 2016-12-12 15:42:57 - GeraldWodni

  43. DEFER this not :-) (defer-this-not- #22) 2016-09-02 16:14:36 - enoch

  44. WLSCOPE -- wordlists switching made easier (wlscope-wordlists-switching-made-easier #20) 2016-06-18 04:19:03 - enoch

Contributions on forth-standard.org since last meeting (most recent first)

  1. Etymology of SYNONYM (tools, SYNONYM #267) 2022-09-07 21:15:16 - AntonErtl

  2. Support several versions of the standard in parallel ( #266) 2022-09-07 11:41:37 - ruv

  3. Bogus Test Case for SAVE-INPUT (core, SAVE-INPUT #265) 2022-09-06 14:36:57 - flaagel

  4. Incorrect Test Pattern (file, SOURCE-ID #264) 2022-09-06 14:26:04 - flaagel

  5. Test Proposal (test-proposal #263) 2022-08-28 19:24:27 - GeraldWodni

  6. >NUMBER Test Patterns (core, toNUMBER #262) 2022-08-28 11:10:27 - flaagel

  7. Pronounciations (pronounciations #261) 2022-08-19 18:00:05 - AntonErtl

  8. Exception word set is not optional any more (exception #260) 2022-08-18 13:50:15 - ruv

  9. Should QUIT propagate exceptions? (core, QUIT #259) 2022-08-18 12:09:37 - ruv

  10. Pronounciation (xchar, PlusXDivSTRING #258) 2022-08-15 14:07:41 - AntonErtl

  11. Pronounciation (xchar, MinusTRAILING-GARBAGE #257) 2022-08-15 14:04:40 - AntonErtl

  12. Pronounciation (double, DUless #256) 2022-08-15 13:51:36 - AntonErtl

  13. Pronounciation (float, FtoS #255) 2022-08-15 13:48:50 - AntonErtl

  14. Pronounciation (float, StoF #254) 2022-08-15 13:29:09 - AntonErtl

  15. Pronounciation (xchar, XSTRINGMinus #253) 2022-08-14 17:47:05 - AntonErtl

  16. Exclude zero from the data types that are identifiers (exclude-zero-from-the-data-types-that-are-identifiers #252) 2022-08-13 23:24:52 - ruv

  17. Clarification for execution token (clarification-for-execution-token #251) 2022-08-13 20:16:29 - ruv

  18. Formatting: spaces in data type symbols (formatting-spaces-in-data-type-symbols #250) 2022-08-12 15:04:29 - ruv

  19. Revert rewording the term "execution token" (revert-rewording-the-term-execution-token- #249) 2022-08-12 14:18:35 - ruv

  20. Implementing COMPILE, via EXECUTE (core, COMPILEComma #248) 2022-08-12 10:21:25 - ruv

  21. Better API for multitasking (multi-tasking-proposal #247) 2022-07-18 00:03:00 - ruv

  22. Ambiguous conition for MARKER (core, MARKER #246) 2022-07-16 10:55:40 - ruv

  23. :NONAME Primitives (core, ColonNONAME #245) 2022-07-05 16:22:37 - flaagel

  24. Interactions with MARKER and KILL-TASK (multi-tasking-proposal #244) 2022-06-25 15:54:21 - kc5tja

  25. Stack Sizes? (multi-tasking-proposal #243) 2022-06-25 15:38:51 - kc5tja

  26. Round-robin vs Preemptive (multi-tasking-proposal #242) 2022-06-25 15:26:37 - kc5tja

  27. Suggested reference implementation ROT (core, ROT #241) 2022-06-23 21:59:20 - poggingfish

  28. Suggested reference implementation R@ (core, RFetch #240) 2022-06-20 17:40:33 - poggingfish

  29. Suggested reference implementation 2* (core, TwoTimes #239) 2022-06-20 17:34:22 - poggingfish

  30. Same execution token (usage #238) 2022-06-13 22:40:38 - ruv

  31. 3.4.5 conflicts with [: … ;] (usage #237) 2022-05-11 12:45:05 - AtH

  32. Trigonmetric Functions in Forth (float, FSIN #236) 2022-04-11 17:49:49 - OldSpoon

  33. F.3 Seems in Error (testsuite #235) 2022-04-08 17:45:25 - JimPeterson

  34. Possible Reference Implementation (core, ALIGN #234) 2022-04-05 17:44:08 - JimPeterson

  35. Possible Reference Implementation (core, MIN #233) 2022-04-05 14:43:43 - JimPeterson

  36. Possible Reference Implementation (core, VARIABLE #232) 2022-04-05 14:05:53 - JimPeterson

  37. Double> (core, MTimes #231) 2022-04-04 21:04:46 - AdrianMcMenamin

  38. Question about final test (core, UMTimes #230) 2022-04-02 21:58:34 - AdrianMcMenamin

  39. inconsistent naming (search, FORTH-WORDLIST #229) 2022-03-18 14:04:40 - LSchmidt

  40. Accessing Remaining Data Stack? (locals #228) 2022-03-08 20:58:26 - JimPeterson

  41. Contradiction With do-loops (locals #227) 2022-03-08 20:39:59 - JimPeterson

  42. c-addr used in stack diagrams (core, Cq #226) 2022-03-06 21:06:16 - LSchmidt

  43. Using a . suffix to specify a double (double, DZeroEqual #225) 2022-03-05 19:45:14 - flaagel

  44. many tests appear to only assess interpretation semantics of test subjects (testsuite #224) 2022-02-27 21:23:05 - LSchmidt

  45. chasing for dangling words referred to (testsuite #223) 2022-02-27 20:58:46 - LSchmidt

  46. many tests appear to only assess interpretation semantics of test subjects (testsuite #222) 2022-02-27 18:43:57 - LSchmidt

  47. I suggest to complete the test (core, POSTPONE #221) 2022-02-27 14:26:42 - LSchmidt

Reply New Version